Got a rough idea of what you want? Don't know where to start?
Let Timeglow take your idea, create a unique design and get it production ready.
Putting logos and designs onto a three dimensional object can get tricky. However, our in-house graphic designer knows all the gumph to get the best result on clothing and promotional products.
We can design a logo from scratch. Or you can provide your logo in a digital format (EPS preferably) or in a format which can be scanned as to be applied directly to your garment or product.
An artwork proof sheet is provided so you can see your logo or design on the garment or product before production commences. Once approved, it is then provided to our embroiderer to digitise or screen printer to prepare films and set up screens.
Logo design questions:
1. Do you already have an identity or logo design? If yes, what are your reasons for change?
2. What is the name of your business, organisation or trading name?
3. Would you like to include a tagline with your logo? If so, what is the tagline?
4. What are the products or services you will delivering?
5. Who is your specific target audience?
6. What style and colours reflect your company? Modern, classical, technical, new age?
7. Are there any logos you like? What do you like about them?
8. Are there any logos you do not like?
9. Is there anything specific that you want to see in your logo?